William T Hold Seminar - Commercial Lines Coverage Traps: Old & New - CISR Live Webinar
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR EVENTS REGISTRATION SYSTEM DOES NOT SUPPORT INTERNET EXPLORER. If you have issues with online registration, we suggest that you try another browser.|
View classes by LOCATION||
View classes by DATE||
How to find NPN/ get CE transcript||
40% off your first purchase! Use Code 1stABEN at checkout|
**NEW COVID-19 CLASSROOM PROTOCOLS** IIABSC is taken extra precautions to assure your safety. However, if you do not feel comfortable attending a class, please let us know and we will issue a full refund. If you do attend class, please make a note of the following:
- Please do not attend class if you are not feeling well or if you have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- You will need to bring your own pen, pencil and a highlighter if you want one.
- Food and beverage items may be limited so plan ahead.
- Masks are not required, but are encouraged; however, they will not be provided.
William T Hold Commercial Lines CISR Update - Commercial Lines Coverage Traps: Old & New - CISR Live Webinar
William T Hold Seminars provide the opportunity to dig deeper into coverages that were briefly touched on in the CISR program.
In this seminar we will discuss several commercial lines coverage traps that perpetually confuse insureds, agents and adjusters:
- ISO CGL policy’s definition of “insured contract” and contractual liability
- “action-over” claims
- commercial property traps such as debris removal and vacancy
We will discuss several emerging commercial lines exposures.
- cyber exposures
- intellectual property use
- supply-chain interruption
- business use of personal autos
This William T Hold seminar does not count toward earning your CISR OR CISR Elite designation. This seminar is for update credit or CE credit only. There is NO exam.
LIVE WEBINAR INFORMATION
1. Adobe FlashPlayer is required for viewing these webinars. Click here to download the latest version. Apple desktops and laptops can run Adobe either in a browser through FlashPlayer or by downloading the "add-in" when prompted prior to login to the webinar.
2. Computer or smart device with audio is required to view the webinar. Audio for these programs is available through the computer or app only so be sure you have speakers on your computer and that the volume is turned on. There is no telephone dial-in access.
3. Tablet and smartphone viewing is available through the Adobe Connect Mobile App.
4. The webinar access link will be provided prior to the webinar.
5. If you are testing for the designation, please read information below regarding the exam.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refund for cancellations within five business days of a class. Changes made within 10 business days of the class will incur a $30 processing fee. Substitutions are permitted with prior written notification. You must complete the program in its entirety. Refunds will not be granted due to partial attendance. NO SHOWS WILL NOT be refunded! No refunds for technical issues once you have signed on to the class. If you experience technical difficulties during the class and cannot complete it, IIABSC will transfer your registration fee to another CISR Live webinar, but no refund will be issued.
IIABSC gladly complies with Title III of ADA
$170 includes all CE fees
CISR Live Webinars