Commercial Casualty-2 expands your ability to have a confident relationship with your commercial customers in the area of commercial casualty exposures and coverages. In Commercial Casualty 2, the focus is the Business Auto Policy, the Workers Compensation Policy, and Excess Liability Policies. You will improve your understanding in each of these vital areas.
Business Auto Exposures and Coverages
Workers Compensation & Employers Liability Insurance Policy
Commercial Umbrella and Excess Liability Policies
This is a live, virtual seminar. No exam is required for CE credit or for your CISR update. Exam is required to earn the CISR designation.
CISR - Live Webinar Agenda - Note: All times are EST
7:30 - 7:55 a.m. - Log in to the webinar early *
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Webinar class in session with scheduled breaks
12:00 - 12:45 p.m. - Lunch Break (you may remain logged in during lunch)
12:45 - 3:45 p.m. - Webinar class in session with scheduled breaks **
3:45 - 4:15 p.m. - Q&A session for individuals earning the designation.
4:15 p.m. - Webinar concludes
* Logging in early to the webinar allows time for troubleshooting if necessary.
**Exam is optional and required for designation only. If not taking the exam, class ends at 3:45 pm.
LIVE WEBINAR INFORMATION
5. If you are testing for the designation, see information below for details.
The exam is required only for individuals who are earning the CISR or CISR ELITE designation.
The exam is not required for individuals earning their CISR annual update or continuing education credit. Attendance is tracked during the webinar and is used to certify your completion.
Exam Takers - What to Expect:
1. You will receive an email invitation to access the exam following the webinar.
2. You will have a 4 day exam window the week following your class to access and complete the exam.
3. Beginning with programs February 1, 2021 and after, the full proctor requirements were reinstated by the National Alliance. All exam takers will need a "disinterested third-party to proctor their exam. Updated rules and requirements, as well as two (2) "How to" videos can be viewed by clicking here.
4. Details on how to take the exam and the proctoring requirements will be emailed to the participant once the class is completed.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refund for cancellations within 10 business days of a class. Changes made within 10 business days of the class will incur a $35 processing fee. Substitutions are permitted with prior written notification. You must complete the program in its entirety. Refunds will not be granted due to partial attendance. If you do not attend, and do not notify IIABSC 24 hours prior to the seminar, you will not be allowed to transfer your registration fee and will not receive a refund. If you experience technical difficulties during the class and cannot complete it, IIABSC will transfer your registration fee to another CISR Live webinar, but no refund will be issued. All cancellations and transfers must be submitted in writing
IIABSC gladly complies with Title III of ADA