In the CIC Commercial Property Institute, you will gain a detailed understanding of Commercial Property coverages and endorsements and learn how to maximize coverage and protect your property accounts. Topics covered include:
- Commercial Property Coverage Forms & Endorsements
- Commercial Property Causes of Loss & Endorsements
- Time Element Coverages & Endorsements
This is a live, virtual seminar. There will be 10 minute breaks each hour and a scheduled lunch break. Attendance is tracked hourly through random polling. No exam is required for CE credit or for your CIC update. Exam is required to earn the CIC designation.
LIVE WEBINAR INFORMATION
1. Adobe FlashPlayer is required for viewing these webinars. Click here to download the latest version. Apple desktops and laptops can run Adobe either in a browser through FlashPlayer or by downloading the "add-in" when prompted prior to login to the webinar.
2. Computer or smart device with audio is required to view the webinar. Audio for these programs is available through the computer or app only so be sure you have speakers on your computer and that the volume is turned on. There is no telephone dial-in access.
3. Tablet and smartphone viewing is available through the Adobe Connect Mobile App.
4. The webinar access link will be provided prior to the webinar.
5. If you are testing for the designation, please read information below regarding the exam.
The exam is required only for individuals who are earning the CIC designation.
The exam is not required for individuals earning their CIC annual update or continuing education credit. Attendance is tracked during the webinar and is used to certify your completion.
Exam Takers - What to Expect:
1. You will receive an email invitation to access the exam following the webinar.
2. You will have a 4 day exam window the week following your class to access and complete the exam.
3. PROCTOR REQUIREMENTS TEMPORARILY MODIFIED IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The CIC exam can be proctored by a family member until further notice to protect your safety and well-being. Once the state of emergency is rescinded the standard proctor requirements will be reinstated.
INSTITUTE CANCELLATION POLICY: No refund for cancellations within 10 business days of an Institute. Transfers/changes made within 10 business days of the class will incur a $125 processing fee. Other changes made within 30 days of institute will incur a $75 processing fee. If you do not attend, and do not notify IIABSC 24 hours prior to the seminar, you will not be allowed to transfer your registration fee and will not receive a refund. ALL CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING.
IIABSC gladly complies with Title III of ADA