CIC Commercial Multiline Institute - CIC Live Webinar (2-day)
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR EVENTS REGISTRATION SYSTEM DOES NOT SUPPORT INTERNET EXPLORER. If you have issues with online registration, we suggest that you try another browser.|
View classes by LOCATION||
View classes by DATE||
How to find NPN/ get CE transcript||
40% off your first purchase! Use Code 1stABEN at checkout|
**NEW COVID-19 CLASSROOM PROTOCOLS** IIABSC is taken extra precautions to assure your safety. However, if you do not feel comfortable attending a class, please let us know and we will issue a full refund. If you do attend class, please make a note of the following:
- Please do not attend class if you are not feeling well or if you have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- You will need to bring your own pen, pencil and a highlighter if you want one.
- Food and beverage items may be limited so plan ahead.
- Masks are not required, but are encouraged; however, they will not be provided.
In the CIC Commercial Multiline Institute, learn how to identify Commercial Inland Marine, Crime, Cyber and Employment Practices exposures. The course will also help you learn about the types of coverage available to address these exposures as you develop insurance programs for your clients. Topics covered include:
- Commercial Inland Marine Concepts & Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Crime Coverages & Endorsements
- Cyber Exposures and Coverage
- Excess Liability and Commercial Umbrella Coverages
This is a live, virtual seminar. No exam is required for CE credit or for your CIC update. Exam is required to earn the CIC designation.
LIVE WEBINAR INFORMATION
1. Adobe FlashPlayer is required for viewing these webinars. Click here to download the latest version. Apple desktops and laptops can run Adobe either in a browser through FlashPlayer or by downloading the "add-in" when prompted prior to login to the webinar.
2. Computer or smart device with audio is required to view the webinar. Audio for these programs is available through the computer or app only so be sure you have speakers on your computer and that the volume is turned on. There is no telephone dial-in access.
3. Tablet and smartphone viewing is available through the Adobe Connect Mobile App.
4. The webinar access link will be provided prior to the webinar.
5. If you are testing for the designation, please read information below regarding the exam.
The exam is required only for individuals who are earning the CIC designation.
The exam is not required for individuals earning their CIC annual update or continuing education credit. Attendance is tracked during the webinar and is used to certify your completion.
Exam Takers - What to Expect:
1. You will receive an email invitation to access the exam following the webinar.
2. You will have a 3 day exam window the week following your class to access and complete the exam.
3. PROCTOR REQUIREMENTS TEMPORARILY MODIFIED IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The CIC exam can be proctored by a family member until further notice to protect your safety and well-being. Once the state of emergency is rescinded the standard proctor requirements will be reinstated.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refund for cancellations within five business days of a class. Changes made within 10 business days of the class will incur a $30 processing fee. Substitutions are permitted with prior written notification. You must complete the program in its entirety. Refunds will not be granted due to partial attendance. NO SHOWS WILL NOT be refunded! No refunds for technical issues once you have signed on to the class. If you experience technical difficulties during the class and cannot complete it, IIABSC will transfer your registration fee to another CISR Live webinar, but no refund will be issued.
IIABSC gladly complies with Title III of ADA
$435 includes all CE fees
CIC Live Webinars (2-day)